Advisory - Feasibility Studies
When to Consider a Feasibility Study?
- When you have an idea or a location for a business venture that needs further exploration
- When you lack all the information you need to make a sound business decision
- When you are weighing alternatives among several projects or ideas
- When you are considering expanding your business
- When you wish to minimize your risk
- When you are seeking financing for your project
Feasibility Study Components
- Market Assessment including industry overview and target market demand
- Competitor Assessment – both direct and indirect
- Financial Analysis including start-up costs, revenue and income projections and sources of financing
- Key government regulations and requirement
- Product & Services demand, pricing and is there a room for your products and services in the market.
- Risks associated with your ideas.
Feasibility Study Deliverables
- Our objective assessment of your business idea based on experts experiences.
- Professional feasibility report with key findings, conclusions and Go or No Go recommendation
- Use feasibility study report to acquire financing from lenders or investors for your project
- Hundreds of success stories as a result of completing a feasibility study