Free-Zone in UAE
With the growing economy in UAE and infinite business opportunities, the Dubai government has introduced UAE Free Zones. Business setup in UAE Free Zones are zones designated by relevant authorities where companies can be 100% foreign-owned. Entrepreneurs who have their company formation in UAE Free Zone are allowed to work in the UAE and run their operations in the free zones where the company is registered. The first free zone emerged in 1985. Today in Dubai alone there are more than 20 free economic zones each of them was established to serve the needs of a particular industry. Business setup in UAE Free Zone is one of the best opportunities for businessmen. It helps in networking, collaborating, innovating and ultimately leading to the growth of the company. UAE Free Zone is a type of business which is 100% owned by the owner itself. There is no agent or sponsor required to manage the venture.
Each Free-Zone is set to register companies in their own of business and each one of them has a different set of requirements, cost and legal structure.
Types of Free-Zones Setup
- Free-Zone Establishment FZE – Single Shareholder ( either individual or company )
- Free-Zone Company FZC – Two or more Shareholders and is and LLC Company
There is three types of Licenses
- Commercial Covering all Trading Activities
- Professional Covering All Consultancy Services and public relations
- Industrial Covering all manufacturing, operations involving processing goods and packaging products.
Benefits of UAE Free-Zone Business Setup
- 100% Ownership & 100% Tax Free
- Import/Export Activities
- 3 years Visa for investors
- Independent bank account
Our Free-Zone Business Setup Services Include
- Identify and Advise on the suitable Free-Zone For your Business
- Prepare All incorporation documents
- Name and other governmental approvals
- Acting as your advisors for all Business registration and continuity
- Feasibility and Business plans for the new incorporations