What is Manpower Planning
Manpower planning is a very important tool and technique of human resource management. It basically aims at maintaining and improving the ability of an organization to attain the goals of an organization by developing and utilizing properly its human resources.
Benefits of Manpower Planning
- To make available the human resource in adequate quantity and of required quality.
- To reduce recruiting and replacement costs.
- To reduce labor costs associated with attrition.
- To improve employee morale and satisfaction.
- To control unnecessary expansion, or rapid expansion or reduction in workforce.
- To monitor staffing and retention policies.
- To focus on training resources properly.
- Analysis Report for the current manpower inventory. Before making forecast of future manpower, the current manpower status has to be analyzed.
- Future manpower forecasts Once the factors affecting the future manpower forecasts are discussed and finalized with the client
- Developed Employment Program which will include recruitment, selection procedures and placement plans.
- Training Programs-These will be based upon extent of diversification, expansion plans, development programs that are discussed and agreed with Client.
What is Performance Management
Performance management includes activities to ensure that goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner. Performance management can focus on performance of the organization, a department, processes to build a product or service, employees, etc.
Benefits of Performance Management
- focuses on results, rather than behaviors and activities
- Aligns organizational activities and processes to the goals of the organization
- Cultivates a system-wide, long-term view of the organization.
- Produces meaningful measurements
Essential Elements of Performance Management
- Reward and Compensation Rewards and benefits motivate employees to perform because it is not in vain.
- Managers Review By allowing employees to review their managers, you can more quickly assess the performance level, leadership style, and influence of your managers
- Development & Improvement An effective performance management system can be implemented to help ensure consistent development and improvement for employees and for the tasks they work on
- Succession Planning to transfer skills from one employee to the other to ensure gaps are covered in the interim
- Performance Monitoring It is critical to track the performance of your employees because it is likely the only way of finding out where improvements are necessary.
- Goal Setting Without an understanding of what the CEO or senior management of a company is aiming for, all the skills and knowledge of your employees could potentially be useless.
- Ongoing Feedback That way, you will be avoiding dealing with unexpected issues. Continuous feedback also makes it easy to track your employees and know if there are any development needs necessary to enhance their performance.
- Establish a consistent, flexible employee performance management system supported by automated performance management and planning tools that enable the organization to maximize workforce performance and productivity.
- Assess employee performance holistically across your company. Tailor reporting to your exact specifications by filtering evaluation data based on departments, levels, and other criteria for effective calibration meetings.
- Know the skills of a top performer to drive success throughout the company. Get a clear understanding of skills at the team and organizational level to help with strategic talent planning and L&D programs.
- Get everyone on the same page by setting and managing personal goals. Set and track goal progress, associate them with department objectives, and leave comments or flag blockers that require attention.
What is Training & Development
Training is a program that helps employees learn specific knowledge / skills to improve performance in their current roles. Development is expansive and focuses on employee growth and future performance,
Steps involved in Training and Development Process
- Need of training and development The need could be introduction of new skill or to update the existing skills of the employee.
- Goals and Objectives
- To Import Skills The goals are set to improve work efficiency and to reduce wastage of time.
- To Educate The goal is to improve reasoning power and judgment skills of employees.
- To Enhance Knowledge The goal is to enhance understanding of human relations, management and business environment among employees.
- Ethics The goal is to regulate the conduct of the employee in the organization.
- Change In Attitude The goal is to improve commitment and satisfaction of the employee by providing required motivation.
- Extraordinary Skills The goal is make employee ready to face future challenges.
- Literacy The goal is to make sure employees are able to handle the international clients and customer in a decent way.
- Method of Training : Orientations , Lectures, Case Study, Role Playing, Simulations, Computer Based, Self-Instruction, Audiovisual, Team Building Exercises, Internships, Job Rotation and many other methods .
- Implementation of program The specific skills training programs are launched based on the workload and free time span available to the employee.
- To determine the salary and grading of job descriptions ensuring appropriate compensation levels and vertical alignment of (all posts is the Client Organization
- To promote best practice compensation practices that result in the hiring and retention of the highest Caliber of Professionals.
- To review and update all job descriptions if needed
- Needs Analysis Sheet
- Training Map (Internal & External)
- Training Observation Feedback Sheet
- Training Impact tracker
- Additional Training Needed
What is Employee Satisfaction Survey
The point of employee satisfaction surveys is to provide enough information to build a positive work environment and to fix any shortcomings and problems that might exist within your organization. They usually measure burnout tendencies, loyalty, employee attitudes, experiences with management and other key indicators for employee satisfaction and engagement.
Importance of the Employee Satisfaction Survey
The Employee satisfaction survey can help in
- Analyzing issues and overall environment of an organization
- Anticipating potential problems
- Evaluating management and teamwork related issues
- Measuring the effects of change in organizational set-up
Our Employee Satisfaction Survey Method / Deliverables
- We use clear language Our surveys read like an everyday conversation, our sentences short and concise
- We guarantee confidentiality we offer reassurance that their answers will be confidential. We make the survey anonymous to increase the sense of confidentiality.
- We use technology We create our surveys online or using some type of software or app.
- We choose the Right Questions We use statements instead of questions to analyze employee satisfaction with a simple 5-point scale for each statement.
- We provide clear feedback We present the results to the team , We compare and contrast each new survey with past results to see how we can improve your next survey. We provide comparisons between the departments/positions as well. This will allow you to know where you need to focus most of your attention when it comes to improving employee morale and satisfaction.
- We Help creating action plans based on feedback (optional).
What is Payroll Management
Payroll Management is the administration of the financial record of employees’ salaries, wages, bonuses, net pay, and deductions. The Payroll Management System deals with the financial aspects of employee’s salary, allowances, deductions, gross pay, net pay etc. and generation of pay-slips for a specific period.
Why Outsource Payroll Management
- Time Saving / Productivity Payroll processing inside your business is a time-consuming process. Outsourcing payroll allows employers to concentrate on their core business.
- Reduce Costs The direct costs of processing payroll can be greatly reduced by working with a payroll provider. Small/medium sized businesses, having an in-house payroll process is a money burner.
- Avoid Mistakes A reputable outsourced payroll provider has a staff dedicated to keeping up to date on all of the changes that could affect your payroll, ensuring that you stay in compliance.
- Team of Experts By outsourcing payroll, a small business can take advantage of expertise that was previously available only to big companies.
- Enhanced Security Payroll processing is a complex and potentially risky business operation. Even with long time trusted employees, there is always a risk of identity theft, embezzlement of funds, or tampering with company files for personal gain.
- Manage Employee Information Efficiently.
- Define the emoluments, deductions, leave etc.
- Generate Pay-Slip at the convenience of a mouse click.
- Generate and Manage the Payroll Processes according to the Salary Structure assigned to the employee.
- Generate all the Reports related to employee, attendance/leave, payroll etc.
- Manage your own Security
What is HRMS
A Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is a software that combines many human resources functions, including benefits administration, payroll, recruiting, training, performance analysis and review into one package.
Why Outsource Payroll Management
- Handling Routine HR Tasks
- Monitors KPI’s
- Manages Employees Efficiently
- Improves Employees Self-Service
- Cost Effective
- Eliminates Human Error
- Offers Privacy & Data Security
- Analyze, Evaluate and choose the suitable new HRMS (or Develop the existing one)
- Helping in customization and integration of the HRMS selected
- Cost/time investment for the entire implementation lifecycle
- Post implementation support required